masses

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: cherielee — Pomona Missouri United States of America
Classmates/ Memory Lane

Classmates/ Memory Lane Stop Payment, Internet

I understand the contract of the payments and all.  But last year I thought I had cancelled my Gold Membership.  Well apparently I did not since the money came out of the account again.  I am trying to find a way to stop my Gold Membership and it is not working.  I have been trying to access the Member Care Team and cannot get there.  Always comes up with an error and telling me to try again.  I have used several different browsers and I still cannot get to where I need to be.  Also there is no phone number to call or email to let them know about the problems.  What else can I do?  I need to stop this from going through every year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmates-Memory-Lane/internet/Classmates-Memory-Lane-Stop-Payment-Internet-869207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates/ Memory Lane