Complaint Review: Classmates-Memory Lane

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Helen — Eatonton Georgia United States of America
Classmates-Memory Lane
1100 Oaksdale Ave. Internet United States of America

Classmates-Memory Lane scammed and compromised my credit card information Internet

On June 16, 2012 I was checking my Online Accounts with my Credit Union. I noticed a charge for $39.00 added on my Visa from Classmates-Memory Lane. I knew My Husband and I had not authorized such a charge .

We have not been on Classmates for a couple of years now. We are both in our seventies and didn't feel the need to keep in touch with old classmtes or find out who was deceased. I notified them at the time that we wanted to get out of this program and they said it was done. I have had emails that were from Classmates but did not open them since they were in my Spam file .

This is a fraud and this company should be stopped as soon as possible. I have cancelled my Visa Credit Card and am trying to retrieve my $39.00 because we did not authorize any such transaction.

Old folks are to be aware of this Internet Fraud on their Cards. Thank you for your help in getting the message out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmates-Memory-Lane/internet/Classmates-Memory-Lane-scammed-and-compromised-my-credit-card-information-Internet-899031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates-Memory Lane