Complaint Review: Classmates

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Carol — Amber Oklahoma United States of America
Classmates

Classmates memory lane They kept my information and renewed my membership without my permission and refuse to give me a refund. internet

Classmates, aka memory lane, kept my information and renewed my membership without my permission.. I joined this 2 years ago and went through this last year also,  did not rejoin last year and did not want to join this year. The place is a rip off. I do not use it, do not want to use it.  I don't believe a company should be able to keep your info without your permission, much less use it. I asked for a refund and was told they had a no refund policy.  I have filed a dispute with my bank and will be changing my card number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmates/internet/Classmates-memory-lane-They-kept-my-information-and-renewed-my-membership-without-my-permi-717076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates