Complaint Review: Classmates.Com

• Submitted: Thu, April 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
2001 Lind Avenue, Suite 500, Nationwide U.S.A.

Classmates.Com - Classmatesonline.com RIP OFF... DO NOT SUBSCRIBE Knoxville, Tennessee RENTON Washington

I subscribed to this online service 2 years ago. I did not want to re-subscribe, but they took the money out of my bank account.

I called the company to complain, and they basically said tough, its our money now, but we won't take any more out. DUH.. well thanks! I got no where with thier customer service department.

The company maintains no fax or telephone number on their website. Hard to find their number.

I want my money back!!

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2009 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClassmatesCom/nationwide/ClassmatesCom-Classmatesonlinecom-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-SUBSCRIBE-Knoxville-Tennessee-REN-442257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates.Com