Complaint Review: Classmates/Memory Lane

• Reported By: BILL — LAUREL Maryland United States of America
Classmates/Memory Lane
1100 Oakesdale Ave. S.W. Renton, Washington United States of America

Classmates/Memory Lane Charged MY Visa Without My Approval Renton, Washington

I did not order anything from Classmates Memory Lane. I am shocked at the charge for something I did not order. I am on disability and limited to anything I can afford on my bank account. So what do I do to get a refund.

My monthly balance for any charges is not available until after the beginning of each month. I may be charged a a fee by my bank for an overdraft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ClassmatesMemory-Lane/Renton-Washington-/ClassmatesMemory-Lane-Charged-MY-Visa-Without-My-Approval-Renton-Washington-743209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates/Memory Lane