Complaint Review: Classmates.com - Classmates Online, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: BrainScanMedia — Staten Island New York United States of America
Classmates.com - Classmates Online, Inc.
333 Elliott Avenue W. - Suite 500 Seattle, Washington United States of America

Classmates.com - Classmates Online, Inc. Online Social Networking Website Seattle, Washington

I was sent an email from classmates.com saying someone wanted to contact me. So I went in to this free account and they required a credit card to see who it was. I figured what can it hurt. Then after paying it the contacted person was not real and was a scam. I tried calling their phone number with no luck then on 5 repeated attempts emailed them telling them to remove my private information and to remove me entirely from their system. They failed to comply now looking for some legal actions to take against them for not acknowledging my privacy to remove all my info. The damage is my private information is still being displayed in their system and they will not comply to my request to remove my private information. They also scammed me out of $15 which is not really the issue, my issue is my information. They are using my personal information for their gain. This site is a scam and should be looked in to by the FBI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmatescom-Classmates-Online-Inc/Seattle-Washington-98119/Classmatescom-Classmates-Online-Inc-Online-Social-Networking-Website-Seattle-Washing-564049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates.com - Classmates Online, Inc.