Complaint Review: Classmates.com

• Reported By:Mira Loma California
Classmates.com
Classmates.com Internet U.S.A.

Classmates.com Classmates.com is a fraud Internet

I signed up with Classmates.com on 8/7/09. I thought it would be nice to sign up as a Gold Member for a 2-year membership for $59. My credit (debit) card was immediately charged.

When I decided I wanted to cancel after looking at the benefits closer (only a few hours later), I discovered I needed a password. I tried several times and never received it. I have even sent Classmates.com Member Care several e-mails. One response was they would credit my account but they never have. They also continue telling me to enter my password. I have repeated told them that I have never received a password.

Classmates.com, I feel, is a fraud. They get your money and they never send a password. I would like to receive a refund, and have a guarantee that I will not be charged any further charges in the future. I wonder what would happen if I close my checking account which will close my credit (debit) card.

Carol ann
Mira Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmatescom/internet/Classmatescom-Classmatescom-is-a-fraud-Internet-478266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates.com