Complaint Review: Classmates.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Robin — Battle Creek Michigan United States of America
Classmates.com

Classmates.com PRIVACY Matters 123 Classmates.com They gave Privacy Matters ,some company that alledgedly monitors credit reports my credit card number and enrolled me. Battle Creek, Internet

I signed up for classmates.com and now have found a charge on my debit card for $19.95 as of 12/28/2009 that I did not authorize for Classmates.com. They gave Privacy Matters ,some company that alledgedly monitors credit reports my credit card number and enrolled me..  I will be calling my bank and canceling my card today since what I have read on this site.  Sounds like they keep charging the card each month.  I have had this happen before with other companies over 3 years ago and am sick of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classmatescom/internet/Classmatescom-PRIVACY-Matters-123-Classmatescom-They-gave-Privacy-Matters-some-company-546667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classmates.com