Complaint Review: Classof1

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Colorado United States of America
1100 112th Avenue Northeast #100 Internet United States of America

Classof1 Avoid using at all costs, Internet

Submitted some questions that I was having with on my homework and the solution that their so called tutor was 100% plagiarized from Wikipedia and other various websites. Also, the solution was almost totally incomprehensible. I'm not sure if the tutors first language was English or not but I highly doubt it. On top of that, I asked for a refund and they avoided me. When they finally did respond, they told me that if I did not drop my Paypal claim, they would post my personal info and credit card info online. Then they also said that they would get their lawyers to find out what school I went to and tell the university and my professors that I asked them for help. Totally unethical company and one that does not have any standards at all. They won't give you a refund so don't even bother. I would recommend avoiding them at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Classof1/internet/Classof1-Avoid-using-at-all-costs-Internet-924463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Classof1