Complaint Review: Claudia Ortega / Ikarus Great Danes

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Steven — dry ridge Kentucky United States of America
Claudia Ortega / Ikarus Great Danes
4619 San Dario #239 Laredo, Tx 78041 Internet United States of America

Claudia Ortega / Ikarus Great Danes IKARUS GREAT DANES Sold Defective puppy / bred dogs with demodex mange laredo, Internet

I purchased a puppy from claudia ortega with full registration and with a warranty. I paid 3000 dollars for a defective puppy. It has a hereditary disease called demodectic mange. I contacted her about it and after many back and for emails. I sent proof from vet visits and pictures of my hairless great dane. She finally accepted to pay me back half of what i paid. Well thats what she said anyways. She told me after her next litter she would pay me. Well she never paid and its been a year. And now i see that she is also breeding olde english bulldogge... not even a recognized breed. a hybrid . So people stay away from this breeder. She is a ripoff and a con. I was nothing but nice to her throughout the whole process. Now i have an awesome dog that cost me 100s of dollars a month in medicine. I would never ship the puppy back to her knowing what kind of person she is now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Claudia-Ortega-Ikarus-Great-Danes/internet/Claudia-Ortega-Ikarus-Great-Danes-IKARUS-GREAT-DANES-Sold-Defective-puppy-bred-dogs-wi-1016107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Claudia Ortega / Ikarus Great Danes