Complaint Review: Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Nicole — New Paris Pennsylvania USA
Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage
500 Alcoa Trail Maryville, Tennessee United States of America

Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage Clayton Homes We are 2 months behind, they will not work with us..they want their money now. Maryville , Tennessee

*General Comment: "Our" tax refund

My husband and I are almost 2 months behind on our mortgage. Vanderbilt wants their money now. I told them that i will make Nov payment at the end of Dec, then  2 payments in Jan. I also told them that when we get our tax return money, I was gonna pay them a whole year in advance.

They didn't want to hear that. They want their money now. My husband is a carpenter which his hours got cut. I do not work, I have 3 small children and no babysitter, so I stay home with them. I told them this, and still they do not care.

Vanderbilt rather foreclose us than work with us. I am hoping they will work with us in the end. Boy they are very rude and ignorant.

People be ware.. do not do business with them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-Homes-AKA-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Clayton-Homes-AKA-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-Clayton-Homes-We-are-2-months-behind-they-will-not-537784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Homes AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage

#1 General Comment

"Our" tax refund

AUTHOR: Jussayin - ()

I just love it when people say "When we get our tax refund...". Where do you people think that money comes from? You pay a whole 487 during the year for instance and then because you squirted out three babies, you get "refunded" 5, 6, even 7 grand. Do you even have a clue how that works?

Jus sayin...

PS, is everyone you owe money to rude and ignorant or just these people?