restaurant

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
Clayton Homes - Vanderbuilt Mortgage Company
www.vmf.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Clayton Homes - Vanderbuilt Mortgage Company repeatedly called my mother when asked not to - mom is Stage 4 lung cancer - called 84 year old in-laws who wouldn't recognize the mortgee is in front of them Maryville Tennessee

My sister is mortgagee. In default off and on for years. (Lost Job then had to fight stage 2 breast cancer for a year. Vanderbuilt then tracked me down through a previous address from over 20 years ago. Previous address belongs to my in-laws (both in their 80's) 2 yrs ago they called - I got msg. and called Vanderbuilt & asked they not call my in-laws - they don't know my sister - haven't seen her in years! -- Last year my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung cancer. I have asked that they not call her as well. They keep calling her home - my sister does not live with her. Yesterday I get a call from my in-laws saying they received a call for my sister. They panicked thinking something has happened to my mother and no one could find me. My sister lives in PA - I have given Vanderbuilt her cell phone number - the only number I have on file -- These are the most ruthless - inconsiderate - heartless people I have ever met - I'd rather deal with a pit bull in an alley then deal with these people - they are repeatedly calling my mother (God's honest truth - she just got out of hospital with pnenomia on Oxigen 24/7 - and I answer the phone to hear Vanderbuilt calling) - My mother and In-laws do not need the stress of Vanderbuilt calling for payment. They need to take whatever action needed against my sister - but leave people out of it who can do nothing to help them collect. I don't know what good this will do, but it helps to vent.

Mary
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-Homes-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-Company/nationwide/Clayton-Homes-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-Company-repeatedly-called-my-mother-when-asked-not-to-358629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Homes - Vanderbuilt Mortgage Company