Complaint Review: Clayton Homes

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: UNHAPPY EMPLOYEE — Broadway North Carolina United States of America
Clayton Homes
2001 W. Cumberland St, Dunn, NC Internet United States of America

Clayton Homes LIED TOO BY THEM AND IT COST ME MONEY FOR NOT LYING ALSO Internet, Internet

Buyer BEWARE!!!   I quit a job making over $60K/year with a TOP worldwide firm to come work for Clayton Homes based on the promise that I'd be given 90 days to prove myself.  I have over 25 years of sales management experience and nearly 12 years in management in this same industry. This organization is ran by liars and promoters of such.  I was lied to on multiple occasions by the GM and because I was in 90 days of "Training" I was recording everything during my employ there.  Laws were violated, my purchasing customers ran off and I was even told to "LIE" to a caller that was phoning in.  I can't believe I was asked to lie...  It is against my religious beliefs and I do not lie..  I did as I was asked by the General Manager and afterward was told that I had lied incorrectly! I told the management that I was against being asked to lie and that they better not ever do it again and that I wasn't going to put up with being lied to either.  The Legal Representative for Clayton Homes clearly agreed with the fact that I should have lied if asked to do so...  REALLY!???   Revelation 21:08 states ... ALL LIARS will burn in the lake of fire    also... The corporate offices had no problem with the management lying to ME and  only expressed minor concern over the GM asking the office staff to lie to a senior officer on his behalf when he was forced to be out of the office.    I was fired for not being a team player and on my termination paperwork I countered and wrote about the lying, but was never contacted by the corporate offices until I followed up requesting to be paid out my 90 days as I was promised... The corporate legal representative stated that would be for 6 weeks of pay and be $2500 but he'd have to verify with higher ups it would be authorized...   I still haven't received a dime and I told them I would go national with the story...  This is definitely a case of religious descrimination by a GROUP OF LIARS  -  Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-Homes/internet/Clayton-Homes-LIED-TOO-BY-THEM-AND-IT-COST-ME-MONEY-FOR-NOT-LYING-ALSO-Internet-Interne-957147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Homes