Complaint Review: Clayton Homes,CMH Parks,Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:ANTIOCH Tennessee
Clayton Homes,CMH Parks,Vanderbilt Mortgage
5000 Clayton Road Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Clayton Homes, CMH Parks, Vanderbilt Mortgage ripoff Maryville Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Clayton Homes

I reside in a CLayton Community in Antioch,TN. Recently Clayton Homes has decided to grace all of us residence with a What they called GENEROUS OFFER. The where going to sell all of us the land our houses sit on. I have .21 of an Acre they want $35,000 for this. I had it appraised and it only appraised for $17,000. I have been on the news with this on WWW.CHANNEL5NEWS.COM

The options all of us are being given is these: Buy the Land, Move our homes to a trailer park in Smyrna,TN that Clayton owns or simply move the home. ALL of us have given our life savings to get into these homes and do not have the $8,000 to move them.

So the end result is LOSE our homes.

If anyone is having any problems with Clayton or Vanderbilt please call me @ 615-995-5943 or 615-293-1958. We can beat these rip offs but only in large numbers.

Sincerely
Al

Al
ANTIOCH, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-HomesCMH-ParksVanderbilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Clayton-Homes-CMH-Parks-Vanderbilt-Mortgage-ripoff-Maryville-Tennessee-153142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Homes,CMH Parks,Vanderbilt Mortgage

Clayton Homes

AUTHOR: Ajtaylor901 - (U.S.A.)

I bought a home and land from Clayton Homes in West Tennessee and I have had nothing but problems with the house, the land and the materials that were never given to me. I have to call almost once a week to either tell them about a new problem or to see if they are ever going to come out to fix the problems that i have already told them about. I had to call Vanderbuilt mortgage to get my driveway fixed and the rest of the work has still not been fixed. I would also like to have my problems fixed but i am just ready to tell them give me my money back and you can have the house. The bad thing is I have put money into the house so I dont know what to do, any suggestions.