Complaint Review: Clayton Homes,Vanderbuilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:McConnell Illinois
Clayton Homes,Vanderbuilt Mortgage
5000 Clayton Rd Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-970-7250
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Clayton Homes - Vanderbuilt Mortgage - Lied to me, Never did finish set up on home Raised Payments Maryville Tennessee

After I bought the home it took me over 5 months to get it delivered and on the blocks. They never did finish the setup. My a/c never did work right,my roof was curling up and not put together right at the top it leaked. I could not get anyone to listen to my problems even after I called the corporate office and the mortgage company. I tried to file an insurance claim to fix the roof and air but found out they also own the insurance co so that did not work. After 5 years of trials with them I gave up and they agreed to take the home back and forgive the rest of the loan. Then after I moved out they file a lawsuit against me. They sent someone to look at the home after I left and I had over 500 dollars of tools Missing after there visit and the Insurance co is not paying for them. They keep giving me excuses about what I did wrong when I filed the claim. This was the most crooked company I have ever dealt with in my life.

Tim from arkansas
McConnell, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-HomesVanderbuilt-Mortgage/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Clayton-Homes-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-Lied-to-me-Never-did-finish-set-up-on-home-Raised-468008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Homes,Vanderbuilt Mortgage