Complaint Review: Clayton Vanderbuilt Mortgage

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2008

• Reported By:maryville Tennessee
Clayton Vanderbuilt Mortgage
2430 Clayton Rd Alcoa Tn 37801 Alcoa, Tennessee U.S.A.

Clayton Vanderbuilt Mortgage They called neighbors on my road, and asked if they knew me. Alcoa Tennessee

I purchased my mobile home nearly 9 years ago. I am now on disability and dont receive my check until the 3rd of the month. Vanderbuilt start's calling around the 26th of the month about my upcoming payment.

i RECENTLY GOT A SINGLE PAYMENT DOWN, AND VANDERBUILT HAS LOOKED UP NEIBORS THAT LIVE ON THE SAME ROAD AS I LIVE ON AND ASKING THEM QUESTIONS, PRIVATE QUESTIONS ABOUT KNOWING ME. i HAVE TRIED TO WORK THIS OUT WITH vANDERBUILT, hOWEVER, THE COLLECTOR ASKED ME IF I WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE AND PUT MY GROCERIES ON THE CHECKOUT COUNTER AND TOLD THEM I'D PAY THEM LATER, ALSO THEY HAVE GOTTEN VERY RUDE. tHEY KNOW I OWN MY LAND, AND DIDN'T PUT MY LAND UP WHEN I PURCHASED MY HOME.

tHEY CALL MY FAMILY, AND NEIBOR'S, ALL OVER A TECHNICALLY LATE PAYMENT. tHEY THREATEN ME BY SAYING THAT THEY CAN SELL MY HOME, KEEP IN MIND I HAVE BEEN PAYING ON HIS HOME FOR 9 YEAR'S, AND I DONT OWE ALOT TO PAY IT COMPLETLY OFF. i REALLY DONT LIKE TO ENGAGE THEM IN ARGUEMENT, BUT I DID BRING UP ALL THE FREE HOMES THAT ARE SITTING AT nEW oRLEAN'S AIRPORT, THEY SAY IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ACCOUNT, WHIH IS PROBABLY RIGHT. bUT CALLING MY NEIBORS ON A DAILY BASIS IS GOING WAY TOO FAR.

iT'S EMBARASSING WHEN A NEIGHBOR STOPS AND SAY'S CLAYTON CALLED ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU FIXING TO LOOSE YOUR HOME? AND, I WISH THEY WOULD STOP CALLING ME ABOUT YOUR HOME. tHIS HAS GONE TOO FAR, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP.

Ken mckee
maryville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage/Alcoa-Tennessee-37801/Clayton-Vanderbuilt-Mortgage-They-called-neighbors-on-my-road-and-asked-if-they-knew-me-297459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Vanderbuilt Mortgage