• Report: #201424

Complaint Review: Clayton Warichak - A+ K-9 Basic Training - Johnathan Drenski - Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds

• Submitted: Mon, July 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By:Woodbine Georgia
5226 North 108th Court Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Clayton Warichak - A+ K-9 Basic Training - Johnathan Drenski - importschutzhund - Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds ripoff!! I wired Clayton Warichak almost $5000.00 for a German Shepherd that I never got!! Milwaukee Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Bought a Dog from Clayton in 1996

*Consumer Comment: I would bet he is blowing smoke up your ass

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This matter has been resolved for many years!!

*Author of original report: UPDATE on Fatima

On June 26th I wired almost $5000.00 onto the account of Clayton Warichak for a trained German Shepherd named Fatima. He e-mailed and said he received it and he would book her flight the next week and get back to me...nothing! I assumed it was because of July 4th. I e-mailed him and he said he couldn't have her shipped because his partner had the flu. He promised to ship her the next week and asked what day worked best for me. I told him Monday through Thursday. NOTHING!

I e-mailed him and said that I found some negative things about him on the Internet and I just want a refund of my money. NO RESPONSE!! I e-mailed him from a friend's E-mail address asking about buying another dog he has for sale. He e-mailed RIGHT BACK telling me that the dog is available. I told him it was really me and that I want my money back for Fatima!

He refuses to resolve this or refund my money or contact me in any way. I warned him that I would go on the Internet and warn others that this is a scam and he still refuses to accept my calls or return an E-mail. I am a person of my word and I will post an update if he refunds my money as per my request.

Alice
Woodbine, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2006 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-Warichak-A-K-9-Basic-Training-Johnathan-Drenski-Von-Der-Stadtrand-German-Shepherds/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53225/Clayton-Warichak-A-K-9-Basic-Training-Johnathan-Drenski-importschutzhund-Von-Der-201424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton Warichak - A+ K-9 Basic Training - Johnathan Drenski - Von Der Stadtrand German Shepherds

Bought a Dog from Clayton in 1996

AUTHOR: Kathbirk - (United States of America)

I Hope this is not true! I bought a German Shepard from Clayton in 1996. Boomer (was our pet name for "D" V.D. Stadtrand) He was the best Pet I ever owned!! He was GREAT with the kids and then the grandkids ! Never ever Growled or lashed out at any of the kids. LOVED other dogs. I just can't say enough obout my Boomer > God rest his soul , he will forever be in our hearts. So with that said , I was looking up Clayton to see what he's doing today. I was hoping to get one of Boomers Relatives. Looking for updates on this situation. I do have to say the only problem I had with Clayton was I never recieved the AKC papers on Boomer that were suppose to be sent once my check cleared. I never persued it do to the fact I didn't want to breed him.

Hoping this story turns out good for all , Kathy (Higgins) Birkholz

I would bet he is blowing smoke up your ass

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

To the Author:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but please google Wisconsin Circuit Court Access.Enter his name in the simple search bar.

He seems to have a long history of not paying his debts.

He has many judgements against him.

I would start to file a small claims against him.

The odds of him following through on his contract is probably not good.

Best of luck

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This matter has been resolved for many years!!

AUTHOR: Clayton Warichak - (United States of America)

Alice has had her dog for many years. It took exactly 10 days for her dog to arrive from Europe after she had wired the money to me. 10-14 days is normal to make flight plans and get all paperwork together. The dog did come with registration papers.

Please remove this Complaint as the matter has long since been resolved!!!

See many happy puppy buyers reviews visit www.ClaytonWarichak.com

Clayton Warichak
Von der Stadtrand German Shepherds
(262)375-2761

UPDATE on Fatima

AUTHOR: Alice - (U.S.A.)

Clayton E-mailed me a few minutes ago and said that Fatima will arrive this Wednesday. I will post again after her arrival. There may have been a misunderstanding. He said that his partner responded to the e-mail that I sent from my friend's e-mail address because he was out of town. He also said that he e-mailed me last week about her coming on Wednesday. I did not receive that E-mail but it is certainly within the realm of possibilities that it was sent and I just didn't receive it.