Complaint Review: Clayton homes

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mesa Arizona United States of America
Clayton homes
325 w industrial dr Chino valley, Arizona United States of America

Clayton homes Chino valley,Az Rude management ,uncaring to my wife, disrespectful to female employee... This guy has a real problem with women. We left ! Cannot believe Clayton homes would be allowed to wk there! Chino valley, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: That Jerk Was FIRED!!!

I am a veteran of the US and respect my country and the women who live in it. I watched this Arab manager Rammzi disrespect my wife and he barley looked at her while she was trying to ask questions regarding a home purchase, we left after watching him be very demanding and controlling to female co-worker he seemed to be making he very nervous . I feel it's a shame these people can come into our country and find good positions, then to add insult to injury by disrespecting the people in it. I'm so sick just to think that Kevin Clayton And his partner Warren Buffett would allow such poor management skills and allow this co-worker to be forced to work with him.
Luckily my wife & I could drive off. We hope the sales girl will find a better position soon and do the same!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-homes/Chino-valley-Arizona-86323/Clayton-homes-Chino-valleyAz-Rude-management-uncaring-to-my-wife-disrespectful-to-fema-952643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton homes

That Jerk Was FIRED!!!

AUTHOR: Concerned Customer - ()

I had the most pleasant experience with Clayton Homes AFTER being treated badly by that jerk Ramzzi.  I filed a complaint and was told that he was in the process of getting fired.  I was leery so I stayed away for a few months.  Then a realy nice guy named Julian contacted me and I was very rude to him saying that they are jerks over there, will never get my business etc. But he told me that the ENTIRE CREW was fired! WOW! He said it is an entirely new crew and to please give them another chance after being so badly treated. I was hesitant but to my absolute surprise, when I arrived, he is indeed GONE and I didn't recognize anyone in that office.  They are all SO NICE and professional! We are now in the process of buying a house and if you do come back (to the veteran who posted this complaint) you will have the same results.  I cant remember the new managers name, but he is very nice and his wife is the co-manager.  I am working with Julian and I like him very much but they're all nice.