Complaint Review: Clayton homes

• Updated: Sun, September 08, 2013

• Reported By: Glenda — fenton Missouri
Clayton homes
2786 Meyer Rd Festus Mo 63028 , Select State/Province USA

Clayton homes Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance Single mother with kids taken advantage of Festus ,Missouri.

I thought i was getting a mobile home that didn"t have any problems. I was expexecting to get a porch that came with the mobile home I didnt get it. Then the porch they put on was full of knots in the wood that was all splintered.The air conditioning went out. The pipes in the master bathroom started leaking.The faucet in the master bathroom was to close to the wall it scratched the wallpaper off. The molding trim on the walls were lose I had to nail them back. I am a single mother I started to have problems with my child support I was not recieving it so it put me behind I tried to explain it to them They didn't care .now I'm about to lose my home and I have two kids we are all on disability. They said I had enough income to live in this mobile home. when I purchased this home they included my child support. But they denied it. So now I have to fight to try and see what I can do to try and solve this problem.?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clayton-homes/Select-StateProvince/Clayton-homes-Vanderbilt-Mortgage-and-Finance-Single-mother-with-kids-taken-advantage-of-1082739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clayton homes