Complaint Review: Clean Air Concepts - CAC

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2005

• Reported By:Edgewater Florida
Clean Air Concepts - CAC
P.O. Box 449 Lemont, Illinois U.S.A.

Clean Air Concepts - CAC RIPPED OFF $28.00 Plus an Extra $10.00 For Priority Mail Return, IGNORE this bogus Work At Home Scam! Lemont Illinois

After reading the others who have had the same problem, I now wish I could have found this site BEFORE sending in the money order.

To top it all off, I even sent in the optional $10.00 extra for U.S. Priority Mail so I could get the packet sooner. BOY, was that a mistake!

I've tried to do some local searching, as I found this Ad listed in my local PennySaver Newspaper. They usually have valid offers, and very few complaints. However, this took the cake, icing and pans.

The PennySaver stated to me that these Ads are place in bulk, often times from other states. They advised me that it's "Buyer Beware" on these Ads. It would have been helpful to know that PRIOR to sending these jerks my money for nothing.

A word to the wise.. IGNORE this bogus Work At Home Scam!
I hope they get caught!

Greg
Edgewater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2005 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clean-Air-Concepts-CAC/Lemont-Illinois-60439/Clean-Air-Concepts-CAC-RIPPED-OFF-2800-Plus-an-Extra-1000-For-Priority-Mail-Return-148613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clean Air Concepts - CAC