Complaint Review: Clean Environment

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: jb****19 — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Clean Environment
9330 west lincoln ave milwaukee, Wisconsin United States of America

Clean Environment I worked with this company for 2 weeks. An hour before work on a friday afternoon i got a phone call telling me i was terminated, and my check would be sent out that following monday because payday fe milwaukee, Wisconsin

I worked for a company called Clean Environment im Milwaukee, WI. i was to call people who lived in Illinois adnd try to set up appointments for Airduct cleaning estimates. I worked there for 2 weeks, working 5 hours a night mon-fri and 6 hours on saturdays. One friday, an hour before i was supposed to work, the manager, Kris, called me and told me that he had a meeting that morning with the owner, Tim Ebert, and said that i was fired. He told me checks would be sent out that following Contact news reporter Katrina Cravy and they did an undercover interview which my manager, Kris, had done. He lied on film. For anyone applying or who has applied for this job in milwaukee WI, dont work there, its a complete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clean-Environment/milwaukee-Wisconsin-53222/Clean-Environment-I-worked-with-this-company-for-2-weeks-An-hour-before-work-on-a-frida-979061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clean Environment