Complaint Review: Clean Sweeps Holding Group

• Submitted: Sat, November 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 26, 2011

• Reported By: kruegin — Macomb Michigan United States of America
Clean Sweeps Holding Group
7780 Brier Creek PKWY Suite 225 Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Clean Sweeps Holding Group Sweep Income I invested in a sweep income gaming macine with promises that I would make money. This was back in 02-2010. Today my macine still hasn't been placed. There was supposed to be a settlement to get my Raleigh , North Carolina

Stay away from Clean Sweeps Holding Group, Sweep Income, City Cap or whatever they call themselves. And stay away from Ephren Taylor. This man is a thief. I bought a Sweeps Income machine back in 02/2010. They promised me that my Sweep Income machine would be placed in 45 days. That never happened. Here it is November 2011 and I have nothing but a smaller bank account. They prey on people who are desperate for money and a little down on their luck. They even offered me a settlement but that's a big lie to. All the phones are disconnected, they don't answere any of my emails, nothing. Ephren Taylor should be put in jail. All they do is steal your money. Don't fall for this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2011 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clean-Sweeps-Holding-Group/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27617/Clean-Sweeps-Holding-Group-Sweep-Income-I-invested-in-a-sweep-income-gaming-macine-with-pr-801833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clean Sweeps Holding Group