Complaint Review: Clean-search, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, September 22, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Clean-Search.com is a scam — Carthage Missouri United States of America
Clean-search, LLC
12010 Old 66 Carthage, Missouri United States of America

Clean-search, LLC Clean-search.com, RemoveArrest.com Joe Ellis runs a scam company and he makes threatening phone calls to people that file complaints against them Carthage, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Kelly Joe Ellis - seminolemugshots.com

*Author of original report: Picture of Joe Ellis

*UPDATE Employee: Jeramy Reimer FELONY BATTERY on prson 65 or older

*Author of original report: More Lies from Kelly Joe Ellis and Clean-search.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jeramy Reimer Beats The Elderly

*Author of original report: Clean-Search.com, Clean Search, llc, RemoveArrest.com, Remove arrest, Google123Biz, Kelly Ellis, AKA Joe Ellis, AKA Kelly Joe ELLIS, AKA KJ ELLIS, Jerry Ellis, JerryEllis.org, 911lies.org

Clean Search, LLC who operates as Clean-search.com and RemoveArrest.com is a total scam.  Joe Ellis, president of Clean Search called my home after I made a BBB complaint against his company.  He told me he was going to F*** me up, and made threats against my family, and even my attorney.  This loser is a real class act.

After filing a BBB complaint, some low class, New Jersey accent called me and said, "Hey Buddy, you are going to pay for filing that complaint.  I am going to make sure I f*** you up big time."  It's funny how people act tough over the phone, but wouldn't have the guts to say any of it person.  Joe Ellis is that guy!!

His sham company pretends to offer a proprietary method of removing mugshots from the internet.  In reality, he pays his partners a small fee to remove them, and then charges $1000 to do so.  It's a low rent business, and something men of low character would do.

There are reputable firms that do this same thing, so stay far away from Clean-search.com.  They are liars and scam artists. Be careful, Joe Ellis may call you too and huff and puff and blow your house down.  What a loser!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clean-search-LLC/Carthage-Missouri-64836/Clean-search-LLC-Clean-searchcom-RemoveArrestcom-Joe-Ellis-runs-a-scam-company-and-he-780002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clean-search, LLC

Kelly Joe Ellis - seminolemugshots.com

AUTHOR: JCitizen - (USA)

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

18 USC 873 - Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

18 USC 880 - Receiving the proceeds of extortion
A person who receives, possesses, conceals, or disposes of any money or other property which was obtained from the commission of any offense under this chapter that is punishable by imprisonment for more than 1 year, knowing the same to have been unlawfully obtained, shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years, fined under this title, or both.

AUTHOR: Clean-Search.com is a scam - (United States of America)

What a dumb a**!!!  Joe Ellis sent me an email from some fake company that led me right to him!!!

Here's his photo.....

Jeramy Reimer FELONY BATTERY on prson 65 or older

AUTHOR: ggfer7fg7efg - (United States of America)

1.  Jeramy Reimer has absolutely NO TRANSACTION or service history with Clean-Search.com or any of it's affiliate services, and has made wildly false accusations based on anger, ignorance and stupidity.

2. Jeramy is angry at Clean-Search because in the interest of public safety, we REFUSED HIS REQUEST TO AID IN THE REMOVAL OF HIS MUGSHOT!

3.  Jeramy has attempted to file numerous negative reports on Clean-Search, all false.  So false and outrageous they constitute and will bring legal action, however, Jeramy is familiar with legal actions:

Original Sort Docket Date Docket Entry Defendant
FELONY BATTERY ON PERSON 65 YEARS OR OLDER

Jeramy is angry at Clean-Search because we REFUSED HIS REQUEST TO AID IN THE REMOVAL OF A FELONY MUGSHOT!   Jeramy Reimer's behavior and hostility during and subsequent to his initial request for services reinforces our decision not to assist him.  In the interest of public safety, the public should be aware and leery of this violent, arrogant, self-entitled batterer.

In revenge, Jeramy has attempted to file numerous negative reports on Clean-Search, all wildly false.  Jeramy Reimer has absolutely NO TRANSACTION or service history with Clean-Search.com or any of it's affiliate services, in-fact, we, Clean-Search REFUSED TO SERVICE HIS REQUEST.  Furthermore, his accusations are inept, incorrect, and fabricated out of vitriol and anger.

Jeramy Reimer is immature, angry, bitter, self-entitled and petty, as well as admitting to TWO counts of battery on persons 65 years or older.  We feel concern for any animals, elderly, children or the meek, that Jeramy Reimer has access to.

As this article below lends indication into the arrogant and petty mindset of Jeramy Reimer.  Clean-Search stands by our refusal of service, as well as our intent legal action.

Jeramy and Angela Mason Attorney, wife lived in a 600,000 house (until they were foreclosed on) and complains about the water bill.  As you can see, Jeramy is a bitter, arrogant, self-entitled batterer of the elderly:

More Lies from Kelly Joe Ellis and Clean-search.com

AUTHOR: Clean-Search.com is a scam - (United States of America)

Does clean-search think people are stupid?  I don't care that a mugshot for dismissed charges was posted online.  Aren't there dozens of companies that offer this rip off service??  You didn't deny me anything- you quoted me a price.  I told you to go to hell, remember??

I filed a ripoff report because they pretend to have no affiliation with mugshot websites.  It's a total lie.  They are thick as thieves.  I filed a BBB complaint against Clean-search.com, the scumbag owner called me at home and told me he would make me sorry.

Needless to say, I am not recanting my BBB complaint.  If creating a website with .com after my name is supposed to "make me sorry", think again.  Kelly (Joe) Ellis has shown the world what a scamming d****e bag he is.

He's only proven my point- if you file a complaint against him and his scam, he will create a stupid website against you.  He's actually sent me several emails saying how he is going to sue me.  Kelly Ellis also posted this same shizz on 911lies.org/arrests.  Go check for yourself.  Also, take a look at his website, owned by Clean-search.com.  The site tells the families of 911 victims to STFU.  Really??

Kelly Ellis threatened me that he would file rebuttals, and I hope he files one to every report out there.  Each one just shows what a total tool he and Clean-search.com, removearrest.com, or whatever other internet names he uses.

This may also be the same Joe Ellis that is a registered sex offender in Maryland.  I wonder if his friends in Carthage, MO, and Boca Raton, Fl know about that??

Keep writing rebuttals Kelly, I am sure business is booming.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jeramy Reimer Beats The Elderly

AUTHOR: ggfer7fg7efg - (United States of America)

Jeramy is mad at Clean-Search because we REFUSED TO REMOVE HIS MUGSHOT!  In the interest of public safety, Clean-Search believes that men who batter the elderly should be exposed, and not hidden.

For this, Jeramy has attempted to file numerous negative reports on Clean-Search.

All false.  Jeramy Reimer has absolutely NO TRANSACTION or service history with Clean-Search.com or any of it's affiliate services.

AUTHOR: Clean-Search.com is a scam - (United States of America)

Clean Search, LLC who operates as Clean-search.com and RemoveArrest.com is a total scam.  Kelly Joe Ellis, president of Clean Search called my home after I made a BBB complaint against his company.  He told me he was going to F*** me up, and made threats against my family, and even my attorney.

This loser is a real class act. After filing a BBB complaint, some low class, New Jersey accent called me and said, "Hey Buddy, you are going to pay for filing that complaint.  I am going to make sure I f*** you up big time."  It's funny how people act tough over the phone, but wouldn't have the guts to say any of it person.  Kelly Joe Ellis is that guy!!

This scumbag also owns and operates 911lies.org.  A sickening website that tells families of 911 victims to stop whining.  He says the 911 was just a scam, and claims the holocaust was too.  He's a filthy person.  He uses search engines to try to intimidate people that complain about his disgusting beliefs.  Call him and ask him why he belittles the families of 911 victims- (417) 359-9631, (417) 358-0000, (417) 359-5966.

His dad, Jerry Ellis must be really proud of him.  The apple must not fall far from the tree.  In fact, you should call him and ask why he and his son post anti-911 websites.  There is a special place in hell for Kelly Joe Ellis and his dad Jerry Ellis of Watercolor USA.

One would think having a mom names Jo Ellis, a reporter for the Joplin Globe would make him more sensitive to families of 911 victims, but apparently, she either shares or taught him this anti-American ideology.  I am going to ask her at news@joplinglobe.com.