Complaint Review: Cleaning Authority

Cleaning Authority
4738 Southland Avenue Alexandria, Virginia United States of America

Cleaning Authority MaidPro Bait and switch Alexandria, Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact the corporate office

Do not use this company, especially for a move out unless your house is filthy!  First, they do not do the work and give your your credit card information to other maid companies you did not contract with!  Second, they will overcharge for work they do not perform, nor do it well!  If you think $189 is reasonable for ONE HOUR OF WORK...then go ahead and waste your money as you will need to call them back because they failed to do a good clean job---oh like the inside of the refrigerator!

I contacted Cleaning Authority and this other company Maple Maids I never heard of showed up then tried to make me sound like I was crazy when I told them I had no clue who they were.  They responded "well we have your credit card information", and I said I never gave it to you!  I called the number they called me back with when I disputed the overcharges for services not performed, and when I called back AFTER HOURS, it was no longer "Maple Maids" but the CLEANING AUTHORITY!  I knew I wasn't crazy and without my knowledge or consent the Cleaning Authority gave out my personal credit card information to a company I did not contract with!!

Its blatant "bait and switch" and if you value your personal information do not use the CLEANING AUTHORITY BASED IN ALEXANDRIA, VA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleaning-Authority/Alexandria-Virginia-/Cleaning-Authority-MaidPro-Bait-and-switch-Alexandria-Virginia-945507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleaning Authority

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact the corporate office

AUTHOR: thecleaningauthority - (United States of America)

The Cleaning Authority is a franchise business with several offices nationwide. It is not the policy of any of our offices to share credit card information. Can you please call 866-827-0062 and ask to speak with our VP of Operations. We would like to hear more about your complaint. Thank you!