Complaint Review: Cleaning Connect LLC

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: businessowner — show low Arizona United States of America
Cleaning Connect LLC

Cleaning Connect LLC Cleaning Companies Beware!! Do Not Use Cleaning Connect!! Internet

I received an ad email for Cleaning Connect offering referrals for obtaining customers. I own a cleaning and janitorial service so I thought I'd give it a try.

There was an offer of a FREE trial and then after 30 days the cost of the membership would be $59.99.

I was immediately charged the membership amount, no free trial..along with referral fees for 4 different "jobs" that they had assigned me. All of the jobs were 3 hours away so we could not do them. There is no way for you to estimate these jobs. The amounts that you are to be paid are already set and WAY under what we would normally charge.

To communicate with the company you have to fill out a support request. You can never talk to an actual person. If you call their phone number you get a recording that tells you to go to the website and fill out a support request. You may have to wait 48 hours to get an email back so if you need something immediate, forget it.

I filled out a support request telling them that I had been charged over $100 for jobs that were too far away to service and to cancel my membership. I was told this had been done and would not be charged again.

This morning I got a notification that I had again been charged $59.99!

Another filled out support request today so we'll see if they reverse these charges. Now I'm out over $200.

Do not use this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleaning-Connect-LLC/internet/Cleaning-Connect-LLC-Cleaning-Companies-Beware-Do-Not-Use-Cleaning-Connect-Internet-895904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleaning Connect LLC