Complaint Review: Cleaning Connect LLC

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: John — Sherwood Arkansas United States of America
Cleaning Connect LLC

Cleaning Connect LLC Don't do business with this company! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I've used them too.

Tried this company to market my janitorial business. They billed me the membership fee which is what I had agreed to. Got absolutely no leads...nothing from my $59.99 membership fee for the entire year. This company is supposed to be able to market your cleaning company and provide leads to provide revenue conversions. Since nothing they promised or promoted worked, I did not want to continue throwing money away for a membership fee. After cancelling my membership, the company continued to bill my credit card repeatedly!!!! Not only is it impossible to get any response from them, there is no contact number to talk to a real person.

My credit card company informed me that they do not have to adhere to reversing charges since they are located in British Surrey, Canada. Apparently, this company can continue to bill a U.S. credit card repeatedly, no matter how many times I've had the charge reverted. Just bad business and a big ripoff to cleaning companies who are trying to generate leads to further their endeavors. STAY FAR AWAY from this companies empty promises and very bad billing practices. Surprise surprise! Another online marketing company that doesn't deliver a single promise to it's customer's. Since it's apparent that I will never get rid of their continual billing practices, guess this means I need to cancel my credit card and let everyone else know to spend their hard-earned monies elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleaning-Connect-LLC/internet/Cleaning-Connect-LLC-Dont-do-business-with-this-company-Internet-844828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleaning Connect LLC

I've used them too.

AUTHOR: Wells Janitorial Service - (United States of America)

Hello I just wanted to say that I too have used this company and signed up for there free membership.
Then I was charged several fees ranging from 25-49 dollars. I emailed them and was connected with Richie, and he explained to me that the fees I see charged on my account are for the leads they have booked for me.

He also let me know to check my email, to receive the lead information and contact to confirm the lead's appointment. Since I've signed up for this company; May 24, 2012 I have received 12 paid in full home cleaning with one cancel. I've earn $1150.00 between May 26 to June 3, 2012.

So far I'm content with there services, but I agree with you about the phone issue. I contacted my bank and received there 800 number and when I spoke with Richie I got there main number. You can email me if you need the number. I own a Janitorial Service in Chicago IL, my email is itsamess@mywjs.com.

I want to say I hope that this company backs it's word for the refund policy. I had one client cancel and cleaning connect states that you don't pay if you don't get the job.