killing

• Reported By: dundeemark — Tualatin Oregon
Cleaning Connect
Internet USA

Cleaning Connect is a complete SCAM CLEANING CONNECT=RIP OFF Internet

As others have stated, this company is really bad. I wish I did some research before I gave them my credit card information. I lost over $500 with them. After I lost my money and went through the traditional channels to get a refund then I learned about them on BBB, Yelp and the web. Hopefully others will not get sucked into thier refferal business nightmare.

This company is just bad news for the cleaning business. Wish I never responded to the email I received. Oh well live and learn. I don't even want to rehash the details of how I lost my money. It will make me sick to my stomach. Just be warned. I am a honest company who does honest quality work for over 20 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleaning-Connect/internet/Cleaning-Connect-is-a-complete-SCAM-CLEANING-CONNECTRIP-OFF-Internet-1050571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleaning Connect