helps

• Updated: Sat, August 20, 2011

• Reported By: Anthony — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Cleanitizing Dry Cleaners
10823 - 23 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta United States of America

Cleanitizing Dry Cleaners -- Hostile Customer Service and Terrible Cleaning!!! Edmonton, Alberta

Hostile Customer Service and Terrible Cleaning!!!
The WORST dry-cleaning experience and service I have ever received!!!
I took my shirts in to Cleanitizing Dry Cleaners  (10823-23 Avenue, Edmonton, AB). When I dropped off my shirts, I pointed out some spots, stains, etc., special attention to the cuffs/ collars and for the shirts to be rinsed twice. I agreed to pay double the price for the extra rinse, no problem. When I picked them up, I checked every shirt as I've had problems with poor cleaning and stains missed before and there was indeed one spot missed that I had mentioned. A second shirt had a HUGE YELLOW WATERMARK on it. When I pointed this out to the customer service girl, Sonja, she looked blankly at me as if to say "SO WHAT?". I asked for the shirts to be re-cleaned properly. (Again, this is not my first time having to send clothes back but I was willing to give them yet another chance.) Sonja called the owner-manager of the location, Satwinder K. Dhillon,  who  proceeded to YELL AT ME, exclaiming how she cannot redo them, they take too much time, etc. Then Satwinder, still yelling, then had the nerve to REFUSE ANY FUTURE SERVICE. I was stunned! Not only did they FAILTO DO THEIR JOBS and launder the stains as requested, but SATWINDER HAD THE AUDACITY TO YELL AT ME, the customer, for calmly asking it to be remedied! NEVER have I encountered such HOSTILE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!  Do not take your clothes to this location, they do poor quality cleaning, don't follow instructions and will be hostile toward you if you expect a standard level of service!!! I recommend BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2011 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanitizing-Dry-Cleaners/Edmonton-Alberta-T6J-7B5/Cleanitizing-Dry-Cleaners-Hostile-Customer-Service-and-Terrible-Cleaning-Edmonton-767695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanitizing Dry Cleaners