Complaint Review: Cleanse 60

• Reported By: Candie — Hartselle Alabama
Cleanse 60
Internet USA

Cleanse 60 ripped me off. Its a scam!! internet

I recieved an email for a free trail for the product of Garcinia Cambogia to pay the shipping and handling of $5.99. I was later charged $89.16.

I noticed money coming out off my checking account but had no clue as to where it was going. When you call the bank it just says it was an debit card transaction and what day and amount that came out. Until my monthly statement came in.

I then called the number listed beside the name and demanded they return my money. I told them they were charging for a productthat i had not recieved.. After about an hour of me fussing, fighting and crussing at them I still recieved no justice. I had to call my bank and cancel my debit card. Another $5.00 for a new card.

This is a huge scam...beware!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanse-60/internet/Cleanse-60-ripped-me-off-Its-a-scam-internetnbsp-1165585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanse 60