Complaint Review: Cleanse Body Story (Total Cleanse)

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:Durham North Carolina
Cleanse Body Story (Total Cleanse)
127 NW 13th St., Suite 4 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Cleanse Body Story (Total Cleanse) Offered a free trial, 60 caps, then started charging my credit card monthly, first month $78, 2nd month $84. Boca Raton Florida

This confirms the testimony of a previous writer who reported about this product. There was a big banner offer of a free trial on their website. I did not see anywhere that I had only 15 days to cancel or my credit card would be charged $78. I caught on when the second bottle arrived and I saw a charge for $84 on my card. I went back to the website but couldn't find any mention of this before having to fill out the form which would have committed me to another order. When I called to inquire, they told me about the 15 day limit and how I "did not comply". They only agreed to refund 2/3 of the $84 if I sent back the bottle. They agree to cancel my account. The product is called Total Cleanse and is a somewhat harsh laxative-like product. Not worth the free trial and definitely not worth the price.

Tarum
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanse-Body-Story-Total-Cleanse/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Cleanse-Body-Story-Total-Cleanse-Offered-a-free-trial-60-caps-then-started-charging-my-410137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanse Body Story (Total Cleanse)