Bobbie

• Updated: Sat, July 31, 2010

• Reported By: Kat — California United States of America
Cleanse Detox

Cleanse Detox Detox Cleanse, Cheyenne, WY Acai Berry Cleanse, Internet

It is a real shame that internet companies use these products out of such greed to rip people off. Acai Berry is actually a good nutritional supplement.

So here is my story: I ordered the supplement and cleanse at a trial offer and actually wanted to continue using it. While I waited for the second shipment to arrive - after the trial one - , I noticed that my card has been charged 2 times already.

Being patient, I thought, well, they must be overwhelmed - how naive of me ...

After the third charge and still no shipment, I called. I was assured that they will be shipped out within 5-7 business days.

2 more weeks passed, and my patience ran out. Called them again, and said, this time angrily, where are my shipments $300 later - that's what I was charged. They said that they are still looking into it. Unbelievable....

They again said they would ship it out, but I'm not holding my breath... I canceled, they refused to give my money back, so I filed a claim with my credit card company.

Never again will I buy from an internet place I haven't heard of before. I wish I read these ripoff reports earlier.

Do not buy from these charlatans !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanse-Detox/internet/Cleanse-Detox-Detox-Cleanse-Cheyenne-WY-Acai-Berry-Cleanse-Internet-628045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanse Detox