Complaint Review: Cleanse Pro

• Updated: Tue, July 08, 2014

• Reported By: boxermom73 — Paxton Illinois
Cleanse Pro
Internet USA

Cleanse Pro Complete Ripoff stating that I was not eligible for a refund after they charged my credit card 79.95 when I specifically called within the 14 day trial period. Savannah GA Internet

I signed up for a free bottle of CleansePro and Garcinia Cambogia with just shipping charges.  I clearly called within the spcified 14 day parameters and they STILL charge me 79.95 on my credit card the following month, with no additional product.  When I called the company, they informed me that my account was cancelled but was not available for a refund and I was not able to send the product back, even though it was unopened.  I spoke to to people,one of whose name was Peter and was suppposed to be a supervisor and offered me a 15% discount.  I told him that was unacceptable.  As I am writing, I have now been on the phone with dead air but not hung up on for almost 45 minutes.  Is he not allowed to hang up on somebody??  What the *&^%!?  We went round and round for almost half an hr already and heclearly has his linesrehearsed.  Anybody have luck getting their money back??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanse-Pro/internet/Cleanse-Pro-Complete-Ripoff-stating-that-I-was-not-eligible-for-a-refund-after-they-charg-1160430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanse Pro