Complaint Review: Cleanse fx

• Reported By: Angie — Ontario
Cleanse fx
Internet USA

Cleanse fx Free sample cost me $93.75 Internet

I had seen many pop up adds for Cleanse fx and Garcinia Cambogia and finally decided to look into it. I thought I researched it online fairly well but I guess I didn't look close enough. I agreed to the "free trial" and paid only $1.95 shipping.

For that price it seemed like a great deal and if it worked I would consider  more orders. I found the Garcinia Cambogia at Walmart and many other locations so I only ordered the Cleanse fx.

It did not seem to make any difference for me, so I chalked it up to lesson learned and was glad I only paid $1.95. I am usually very skeptical about ordering anything online and was nervously awaiting my credit card bill.

$82.61 for one bottle of cleanse fx ... that is what I was charged. And that was in US funds. $93.75 was the charge on my Canadian account. I flipped out and called them and was told that was the cost of one bottle and then she offerred to close the account so I would not be sent any further orders.

After I caught my breath and assurred her that I would indeed not want any further orders. My account is closed, I hope and I am cancelling that credit card and will ask for a replacement. This company is unbelievable and a rip off. Please ... Please ... stay away from them !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleanse-fx/internet/Cleanse-fx-Free-sample-cost-me-9375-Internet-1126471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleanse fx