Complaint Review: CleansePro CleanseProGarcinia Advanced

• Reported By: Alicia — Naples Florida
CleansePro CleanseProGarcinia Advanced
Internet USA

CleansePro CleanseProGarcinia Advanced Try it Free Scam Internet

I was looking at the Garcinia products online, I happen to hit on this particular website.  Since it said try for 14 days, for the price of Shipping and handling, I thought it was a good deal.

I entered my information, and thought I would get a confirmation email.  I got no email, saw that I was charged the shipping, thought all was well.   I received the bottles, there was no paperwork in the envelope, just the 2 bottles.  I started taking them, didn't feel any different.  I am checking my bank account, a couple of weeks later and I see 2 charges, one for $89 and one for $79.

At that point I contacted the very tiny phone number on the bottle.  You get transferred to an automated machine, that will disconnect you.  I looked at the very tiny website printed on the bottle,  Once you go to the website, if you look high and low, you will find the 14 day disclosure.  Mind you, unless you are really paying attention, you dont' even realize what the 14 trial start date was.

I contacted them, they gave me the runaround, told me the terms were clear and suck it up basically.

Although they didn't send me a confirmation email when I ordered, they said they could send me a cancellation confirmation email.  I'm still waiting.  I believe they are located out of the country, they had indian accents.

Bank said they would try to help me get the funds back, but they went ahead and canceled my credit card to avoid further charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CleansePro-CleanseProGarcinia-Advanced-/internet/CleansePro-CleanseProGarcinia-Advanced-Try-it-Free-Scam-Internet-1172500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CleansePro CleanseProGarcinia Advanced