Complaint Review: Cleansing Day Spa

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: sara — Brooklyn United States of America
Cleansing Day Spa
222 Livingston St Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Cleansing Day Spa New York-based "spa" that offers colonics, detoxes, etc run by a group of Jersey Shore rejects Brooklyn, New York

The Cleansing Day Spa is one of the scariest places on earth... As if signing up for a colonic wasn't intimidating enough the spa isn't well maintained and the staff are unbelievably rude. I actually walked out on a service after being greeted as if I was a prisoner and the warden had it out for me.

I tried to email the company to ask for a refund (they went ahead and charged my credit card even though I didn't receive the service), but their email was out of service.

I called their "customer support" number and was greeted by a disgruntled "manager" Mark Kerpen (mrkerpen@yahoo.com) who sounded like a Jersey Shore reject. Mark spoke over me the entire call, raised his voice and ended by telling me to "F*CK OFF" and hanging up.

Wow! I definitely feel healthier and calmer after having visited this spa!

Be warned: this Brooklyn-based "cleansing spa" is a house of horrors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cleansing-Day-Spa/Brooklyn-New-York-11201/Cleansing-Day-Spa-New-York-based-spa-that-offers-colonics-detoxes-etc-run-by-a-group-975494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cleansing Day Spa