Complaint Review: Clear 4G

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Annoyed Consumer — Illinois
Clear 4G
Dept CH 4365 Palatine, Illinois USA

Clear 4G Extremely Poor Service, Poor Products & Poor Customer Service. Palatine Illinois

My experience with Clear started off OK. In the last year they have become the worst service I have ever experienced. Whenever I attempt to contact them their excuse is "Due to high traffic times" they can't do anything. It has become excessively slow and on many occasions I am unable to upload a basic 5mg PDF. I will be switching services due to my issues with them. Their customer service is very poor, their internet service is very poor and their product is very poor. On another note, I tried their hot spot device when I was going out of town that didn't work so it was a huge waste of money. I highly recommend you use a different service even it is more expensive, the cost is not worth the problems you will experience. Put it this way, there were many times I had to go to Starbucks just to complete basic emails that required attachments. Perhaps Clear should send Starbucks a check for servicing all their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-4G/Palatine-Illinois-60055/Clear-4G-Extremely-Poor-Service-Poor-Products-Poor-Customer-Service-Palatine-Illinoi-1053131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear 4G