Complaint Review: Clear Breeze Solution

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Elkton Maryland
Clear Breeze Solution
2778 Cumberland Boulevard, Suite 370 Smynra GA 30080 Smynra, Georgia U.S.A.

Clear Breeze Solution Clear Breeze is RIPOFF!!! Smynra Georgia

I received a call from Clear Breeze Solutuion late one night about a month ago stating that they could help me save money by getting interested rates lowered on my credit cards. And that they saving $4000, however, I ask how did they get my name and number and they said from your my card company. I called my credit card company this week, asked them about this and they said no we did not give you information to anyone for for this type of program. However, when I called 9/19/08 to cancel the service, I was told no! Because the right of the recission had expired for me I can not get a refund. No one told me anything about a right of recission period. I also, know that when buying home right recission is disclosured to the buyer. This was NEVER said during the call that there is a right of recission period when I asked the questions about canceling the service if I did not want it. I was never told that I could not cancel the service and get a refund and I spoke to not one rep but two that night. During the this time when I asked questions regarding canceling the service over and over again no one every said anything about right of recission period.

I wrote to the BBB on 9/19/08 as well, because I feel that was not fair to consumers and that I asked about canceling service and getting refund an the right of recission period was never desclosured. I believe by law they should disclosure this information. I never used service and do not want to use the service. I feel that this is unfavor to the consumers an right of recission period should be disclosured, especially when someone asks about canceling the service.

I have contacted my credit card company and I am disputing the charge. Trying get reversed.

Elkton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Breeze-Solution/Smynra-Georgia-30080/Clear-Breeze-Solution-Clear-Breeze-is-RIPOFF-Smynra-Georgia-374485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Breeze Solution