Complaint Review: Clear Choice Communications

• Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: vjames — Paramus New Jersey United States of America
Clear Choice Communications
P.O. Box 660343, Dallas TX 75266-0343 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Clear Choice Communications Vartec Fraudulent billing! We never authorized nor signed up for any account wiht them! Dallas, Texas

We got billed by this company last month fraudulently for a service that we never authorized!

I called and asked about it and was told that we used a code for long distance, which we NEVER did!

I cancelled the "account" and   received the same bill again this month.  It is a separate bil form our regular ATT bill.  I was told that ther is no supervisor and to cb on MOnday.  There is never a supervisor there!

I see that others are having same problems.

I told them that I refuse to pay for something that I never used!

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Choice-Communications/Dallas-Texas-75266-034/Clear-Choice-Communications-Vartec-Fraudulent-billing-We-never-authorized-nor-signed-up-954204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Choice Communications