Complaint Review: Clear Choice Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, September 16, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 16, 2003

• Reported By:Sugarland Texas
Clear Choice Credit Solutions
334 Tabernacle Suite 1 Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Clear Choice Credit Solutions stole money from a broke college student, just trying to pay her tuition! Saint George Utah

My report is reguarding Clear Credit solutions. They told me at first that I would have no interest, and would only have to pay 13.95 to recieve a package. Then later on when the automated service came up it said $239.95. I told them that I didn't want it anymore and she told me that I could cancel the next day and gave me a confirmation number. She then told me how they would put 500$ into my account so I wouldn't have to pay anything.

They did it once and I reversed the transaction, then they did it again and I had to put a claim up with my bank. It was denied and they told me that they said I authorized all the transactions and I knew the amount. Now I am going to my local newspapers and television companies to report these people. If there are others who are as broke as I am being taken for granted then we must put this to a stop. I am going to get my money back if it is the last thing that I do! and I hope you do the same.

Have a blessed day!

Danielle
Sugarland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2003 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Choice-Credit-Solutions/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Clear-Choice-Credit-Solutions-stole-money-from-a-broke-college-student-just-trying-to-pay-67068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Choice Credit Solutions