Complaint Review: Clear Choice

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2003

• Reported By:montclair California
Clear Choice
394 Tabernacle St George, Utah U.S.A.

Clear Choice Credit Solutions ripoff St George Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: I did all of this and I just received my money back

*Consumer Comment: ask questions

Clear Choice Credit Solutions ripoff they debited my checking account and tryed to do it again after taking 239.95 dishonest ripoffs screwed others too St George Utah .....

ripped me off told me i would get a master card with a credit limit of 5000.00 and when i contacted them after they debited 239.95 from my bank account they said i would recieve a card providing i select a bank to finance my interest i had no idea what the hell they were talking about.

Frederick
montclair, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2003 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Choice/St-George-Utah-84770/Clear-Choice-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-St-George-Utah-59351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Choice

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I did all of this and I just received my money back

AUTHOR: Myiesha - (U.S.A.)

Here's some helpful advice, call Clear Choice Credit Solutions and tell them that you have declared bankruptcy and that most of the credit cards listed was a part of your write-offs. They should give you a fax number (435-673-6552)to send a copy of your bank statement and a copy of the ACH check. Then go to the post office and send the packet back certified mail so they will have to sign for the packet. I did all of this and I just received my money back.

ask questions

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

My family has been contacted by Clear Choice Credit Solutions several times this week and 5 times today June,21,2003 . This company's repersentive Ross Francis and The senior Rich both talked to me trying to get my routing number and my account number they both tried to explain that it was the same thing as paying by check at any store and that the company would not withdraw any funds from my account for 3 days after i recieved my special package in the mail with in 6-7 days. I asked for the address, or a phone number or a web-site address and non of my answers were answered. i called my attorney general and the police to let them in on this scam. then Ross-francis called back I TOLD HIM NO YOU CAN NOT HAVE MY ACCOUNT NUMBER AND DON'T CALL BACK , the lady who would not give her name told my 17 year old daughter she better watch her back? I read this report to Mr. Francis and he stated if this wasn't a liget company why would i keep calling you.