containing

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2005

• Reported By:any town Nebraska
Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit
300 N. Elizabeth Suite 220B Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit ripoff, fraud, rude, liars, cheats, Chicago Illinois

I am having the same problem as the rest of you. I signed up for a free credit report in 2003. Then never heard from Clear Credit since, they did nothing for me, now all of a sudden, August 2005, I am getting phone calls from 1st Credit of America saying I owe money. I owe these people nothing. I plan on getting ahold of the FBI, and all of you should contact your senators, the BBB, your State Attorney Generals office, and anybody else you can think of... Let's fight these scumbags!!!

Rita
any town, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2005 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit-Ist-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/Clear-Credit-Ist-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-ripoff-fraud-rude-liars-cheats-152563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit, Ist Credit Of America, My Perfect Credit