Complaint Review: Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2005

• Reported By:Moody Texas
Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America
1805 N. Carson Street #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

1st Credit Of America - Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit Trying to Ripoff and confuse the consumer with misleading information Carson City Nevada, Chicago Illinois

About a week ago, we had a message on the mach. that we needed to call this number back (866-505-8249) about our account. No other information about what account. So we call the number and we got a message that the mail box was full.

Then all this week we get a call every night, I say "Hello" and nothing happens so I hang up. So tonight I stayed on a little longer and get that same recored message about our "account". We got through to a lady and she tells us that she is collecting the $59.95 that we owe Clear Credit, My Perfect Credit.

I told her that I did not owe that and that I had never recieved a bill for it. She told me that they E-billed me. What??? I asked for a phone number to Clear Credit, My Perfect Credit and that I would talk to them and she told me that they did not give out that information.

What a bunch a B.S. I told her that any Credit Reports that I had gotten online, they had my credit card and could have charged it. She keep saying someing about having my social sec. number and that if I didn't pay her that she would turn me over the Credit Reporting Agency.

I said that this was a load of Bull and that I would be talking to Clear Credit and that I didn't know if she was a legit company and that I would not be giving her any payments over the phone. And from your site it looks like that they are not. Thank you for this site and I will try to follow the advice of the other 80 e-mail. I'm surprised that there are only 80 report, these companies are bad.

Terri
Moody, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2005 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit-My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/1st-Credit-Of-America-Clear-Credit-My-Perfect-Credit-Trying-to-Ripoff-and-confuse-the-152591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit - My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America