Complaint Review: Clear Credit Services

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2003

• Reported By:Iowa Park Texas
Clear Credit Services
www.clearcredit.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit Services Rip-off disputes items without you telling them at $7 a piece San Diego California

I signed up with Clear Credit Services to get a "FREE" copy of my credit report. If any of the items on it were wrong, they would dispute them at $7 a piece. Well, I got my credit report and my husband's a couple of days later. I emailed them and told them that my husband's report had some things that weren his dad's(they have the same name and live at the same address) and asked why would they include his dad's stuff when they go by the social security number.

Well, they took that to mean that everything was incoorrect and disputed EVERYTHING negative on mine and his. Which came to over $200 they tried to bill me for. They successfully billed $79.50 before I knew that they were disputing items(they sent me an email 2 days after they disputed them).m I have emailed them numerous times but no one will respond. I have started the dispute process through my credit card company which takes forever. If you ever see an ad for this company online, DO NOT sign up. They will bill things before you have a chance to do anything and then ignore all contact.

Iowa Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2003 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit-Services/San-Diego-California/Clear-Credit-Services-Rip-off-disputes-items-without-you-telling-them-at-7-a-piece-San-Di-49223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit Services