Complaint Review: Clear Credit -- clearcredit.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Clear Credit -- clearcredit.com
65 Enterprise Internet U.S.A.

ClearCredit.com High Prices, No Results, Aggressive Billing ripoff, fraud, illegal, damaged my credit, overcharged Internet

Billed me lots of money -- but didn't provide any results or even proof that they tried to help me at all. They just billed me, and kept billing me, without informing me of any future billings.

I had to call my bank and issue a new Visa card to get them to stop... then what do I see? ClearCredit "credit repair" services on my credit report with a negative remark.

ClearCredit - the credit repair service that puts negative marks on your credit report. Can you think of any better way to spend $200?

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit-clearcreditcom/internet/ClearCreditcom-High-Prices-No-Results-Aggressive-Billing-ripoff-fraud-illegal-damage-53373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit -- clearcredit.com