Complaint Review: Clear Credit, formerly Junum

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2002

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Clear Credit, formerly Junum
www.clearcredit.com Costa Mesa, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit, formerly Junum Charged Card with No Results Credit didn't change a bit Costa Mesa California

After getting an email offer from Junum.com to repair my credit, I took the bait. At $5/item of disputes with the only other fee being $15 per deleted item, I thought it sounded very worthwhile.

I was horribly wrong. After almost 90 days, not one creditor has responded to the 28 separately billed disputes. Since they charge per item per credit report, this added up to little more than 10 items total disputed. When I emailed them after the first 30 days (that is their original claim for action) they said it would be 45 days. When that passed and I emailed, 60 days. So, after almost 90, still no response and I emailed them to please contact me with a phone number to discuss what their service truly offered. No email or phone response.

Their only 'response' was to 're-dispute' some of the same items for an additional $60 charge that was luckily still pending. I called bulls**t. I cancelled my membership, put a hold on my card and will pay it off and cancel it to assure they don't further charge me for the same service repeatedly.

Be forewarned, cancel with them as soon as possible.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2002 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit-formerly-Junum/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/Clear-Credit-formerly-Junum-Charged-Card-with-No-Results-Credit-didnt-change-a-bit-Costa-38149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit, formerly Junum