Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:Oklahoma city Oklahoma
Clear Credit
65 Enterprise, Suite 350 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit Identity Watchdog Refund Ripoff Aliso Viejo Califonia

After recieving a offer to view information on my credit for free, I had to enter credit card information to accept the offer. There I was advised I could decline thier sevices, if I did not like it for some reason, without being charged. After getting through passed their login page, I realized they had nothing new to offer me without an addition price. So I reviewed their terms and sent them my notification within their specified time limit. With no response from either upgrading my services allowed on their web page or replying with my promised copy of my Credit Report. After a month I recieved this E-Mail from them:

Your account is now closed as you have requested. I have also refunded your account plus you will not be billed any further. Please contact us at support@clearcredit.com if you have any further questions whatsoever.

Thank you.

Your Member Support Team at ClearCredit

Krista H.

Administrative Assistant

ClearCredit

Well there you go, it's been since the first of September and still no refund or any more responses.

By the way, does anybody know of a lawsuit in progress about this, I recieved an E-mail from a lawfirm building a case to get money back on the same subject or company but I deleted the message, accidentally.

David
Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Clear-Credit-Identity-Watchdog-Refund-Ripoff-Aliso-Viejo-Califonia-128884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit