Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005

• Reported By:Southm Windsor Connecticut
Clear Credit
26895 Aliso Creek Rd. Suite B Box764 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit ripoff! Aliso Viejo California

I was supposed to get 3 free credit reports from clear credit when I signed up for cyber-detective in april 2004 I was unable to get the reports. Clear credit charged my credit card $54.95 for this service. I sent an e-mail immediatly canceling their service,I also sent a letter canceling said service. Letter was returned with a forwarding address, so I sent the original letter plus a new letter.

My credit card was reimbursed on 6/21 for the charge after I disputed the charge. On 9/14 clear credit again charged my credit card for $54.95, saying I had not sent the cancellation letter within the 5 day period. I have called and sent e-mails which went unanswered. now the phone is disconnected and the web site is closed.

Naomi
Southm Windsor, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Clear-Credit-ripoff-Aliso-Viejo-California-127033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit