Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Sun, August 01, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 01, 2004

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
Clear Credit
26895 Aliso Creel Rd, Suite B Box 764 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit ripoff and never replies to contact attempts Aliso Viejo California

I went to this sight as a gift from Net Detective. I was told I ws getting a free credit report. Next thig I knwe, I had just signed up for their $49.95 service and my credit card info was transfered to them from Net Detective. In addition, none of the services worked.

I imediately emailed the cancellation form and got no reply. I called the phone number listed and got an answering machine. I have since emailed 5 times, called three, and faxed once. It has been over two weeks and I have heard nothing more than an automated email telling me I would be contacted within 48 hours.

Roger
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2004 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Clear-Credit-ripoff-and-never-replies-to-contact-attempts-Aliso-Viejo-California-101616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit