Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Fri, July 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:Saratoga Texas
Clear Credit
26895 Aliso Creek Rd Suite B Box 764 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

Clear Credit ripoff, scam, unauthorized credit card charges Aliso Viejo California

I signed up for their GREAT offer for a FREE credit report, would only be charged if I wanted to dispute something on it. Well, they charged my bank card $99.90 without my permission, without an email saying they were doing it, etc!

I am trying to call them and can't get an answer. I have to go file a reversal with my bank and they are going to research it and make a decision on reversing the payment. No idea if I will get my money back or not!!! Really ticks me off!!!!

Kristy
Saratoga, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/Clear-Credit-ripoff-scam-unauthorized-credit-card-charges-Aliso-Viejo-California-98251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit