Complaint Review: Clear Credit

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2003

• Reported By:Oconto Wisconsin
Clear Credit
Unknown , California U.S.A.

ClearCredit Or Clear Credit Overbilled, made promises never keep, lyed to me, did nothing about my credit disputes false promises ripped off and scammed Salinas California

Last year for a short time I hired clearcredit to help dispute items on my credit report for $7.95 for each item repaired, they seem to do nothing so I canceled the credit card number they had was an old one so no charges could e made, Then near the end of March I was oing to give them another try, now they where going to only charge me $49.95 a month.

On the 17th of April they closed my account as they could not get payment, dumb me gave them my check card, I was charged $49.95 not once but 5 times in 4 days, calls and emails where made and so called managers agreed to refund the over pay and give me two months free.

This is copy of one answer Dear Steven, This in in response to the conversation we just had. I have left your account open and I have moved your next billing date up to 6/15/2003. We have processed the three refunds of $49.95 today. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

Dave Driskell
Member Support Manager
ClearCredit.com
support@clearcredit.com

I called him when no refunds appeared, told it would just take time.Duh yeah right then I got some refunds, but also got charged again for each refund to me that adds up to 0, I have also been billed 4 more times, the last one after I cancel and forbid them from using my account except for refunds. As I used a check card the only one the bank can go after them for is the one after I told them not to use my account. Oh they also seem to have distuped or sent letters to ever negitive item on my report and now all these are wrong. Man they got me good.

If I could find a lawyer to sue them I would, but am a disabled vietnam veteran now on a fixed income. If any lawyer see's this and wants to sue please email me rockyc1@yahoo.com. To me this looks like it could also be a class action suit. I have PTSD bad and this almost but me back in a hosipal. Thanks

Steven
Oconto, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2003 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Clear-Credit/California/ClearCredit-Or-Clear-Credit-Overbilled-made-promises-never-keep-lyed-to-me-did-nothing-55532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Clear Credit